Imaginary MCU Movie Meme: AIRMEN
After the events of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, the U.S. Air Force sends Col. James “Rhodey” Rhodes (Don Cheadle) to apprehend Pararescue veteran Sam Wilson (Anthony Mackie), who faces arrest for stealing flight equipment from a military base. In the process of tracking down Sam, however, Rhodey discovers that the Hydra menace has infiltrated the U.S. Armed Forces in addition to S.H.I.E.L.D. With the help of blogger and activist Leila Taylor (Jasika Nicole), Sam and Rhodey must team up to root out the corruption in their military. But in order to do that, they need to suit up with some new tech — courtesy of King T’Challa of Wakanda (Chiwetel Ejiofor) and his sister, Shuri (Lupita Nyong’o), otherwise known as the Black Panther
"Moore decided not to have full frontal nudity in the episode, but that doesn’t mean there won’t be in other love scenes between the newlyweds."
Just putting this out there for all the other filthy-minded people like myself.
An elephant and zebra in Etosha National Park.
star trek music the voyager part particularly makes me happy
Probably the best Star Trek song mash-up I have ever heard…
It’s just so calming and awesome…
From the mid-1990s through 2006, home prices in the Republic of Ireland increased steadily, fueled by a period of economic prosperity known as the Celtic Tiger. In 2008, the property bubble burst, and investors who’d built housing developments in remote rural areas found themselves unable to sell their properties or, in many cases, even finish their construction.Valérie Anex, an Irish citizen who grew up in Switzerland, was in County Leitrim in 2010 when she first came across ghost estates—defined by the National Institute for Regional and Spatial Analysis as a development of 10 houses or more in which 50 percent or less of homes are occupied or completed. Anex was astonished to learn that ghost estates were common all around the country. “The house is an object full of very strong symbols,” she said via email. “It is inevitable that when people discover through my images the existence of these inhabited brand-new houses, they start to ask themselves: What has happened? What are the historical forces that lead to this absurd situation? How is it possible to construct houses if there aren’t any people willing to live in them? Where does this surplus come from? Why this waste of labor, resources and energy?”
S01E07 “The Wedding”
Holy mother of god.
Just realized that I accidentally wore pirate underwear on International Talk Like a Pirate Day.tmi or whatever don't care international talk like a pirate day
cI CORRECTED THAT FRENCH INSULTS POST AND ADDED SOME
- tu es un petit merde: you're a little shit
- (espèce de petit merde: you little shit)
- tu es une salope: you're a bitch
- tu es une pute: you're a whore
- espèce de petit merde misérable: you miserable little fuck
- c'est quoi ce bordel: what the fuck
- c'est quoi ce/cet/cette/ces ___ foireux/euse OR de merde: what the fuck is this ___
- qui es-tu, putain: who the fuck are you (roughly)
- fous le camp: get the fuck out
- vas te faire foutre: fuck off/fuck you
- vas te faire enculé: fuck off/fuck you (lit. go fuck yourself in the ass)
- crisse (québécois): fuck/shit
- tabarnak (québécois): fuck/shit
- fichu/foutu/niqué (adjective): fucked (this car is fucked: cette voiture est foutue/fichue)
- nique (ta mère): fuck (your mother) (nique can be applied to anything- nique ton père/tes grands-parents/etc)
- the thing is lots of cursing does not translate well between languages
- (for shits and giggles) ouate de phoque (québécois): what the fuck (lit. "seal cotton", but sounds the same) french french language cursing for future reference
“When men cook food, it’s art… but when women cook, it’s their duty.”
- Sridevi as Shashi Godbole in English Vinglish (2012)
I saw this movie in English class and it was absolutely BRILLIANT. 10/10 would recommend.
whenever a guy cooks well, everyone says he could be a chef at a five star hotel
when a girl cooks well, everyone comments on how she is a wifey material smh
"They’re one of the few things I have left of her. They’re very precious to me… as are you, Claire."requested by lieutenantsmoak