thank you I feel like I am this cutiepie all the time not that I'm necessarily a cutiepie
idk man it just makes me so so so sad when you’re watching a cutiepie talk about their passion like when they light up and start bubbling over with words and then all of a sudden they stop themselves and say stuff like “sorry, i know this is boring” or “sorry i just got excited”
like you know somewhere in their life someone they respected told them “shut up nobody cares” and ever since they can’t talk about their favorite things without apologizing every 5 seconds
Artist Dominic Wilcox has come up with the Stained Glass Driverless Sleeper Car of the Future, a visually stunning vehicle that has only a bed inside. According to the concept, a single passenger would be able to snuggle down for a nap while the car travels to the desired destination.
Fun Fact: Morgan Freeman does his own stunts.
Fun fact: this was actually a two story window prior to Morgan Freeman sitting on the windowsill. Once the house realized who he was, it retracted itself into the ground to prevent injury to Morgan Freeman.
The symmetrical/geometrical decoration with stylistic horses and people are typical of the archaic period. The ‘meandering’ decoration on the top rim was a particularly popular decorating style. Krater were used to mix wine and water.
Found in Greece
Archaic period, 750 – 735 B.C.
Source: The Metropolitan Museum
I need a comic/movie where Tony Stark finds out he has a daughter from a one-night stand he doesn’t even remember, who’s in her early 20s, running a successful tech start-up, and basically a carbon-copy of him, from her character and mannerisms to the way she uses and discards her male and female lovers, and who quickly becomes Iron Woman.
oh yes mcu headcanon accepted sort of a headcanon anyhow
7 Secrets of Happiness
1. Have a good core group of friends.
2. Build some adventure into your life. Don’t fall into “the same old, same old”.
3. Research confirms that “stuff won’t make us happy” so clear out the junk – and only keep what you love.
4. Work on establishing balance in your life. Don’t be too busy or you’ll wind up depressed.
5. Give in to temptation every now and again. Too much discipline is boring in the end.
6. Like and appreciate yourself. Take time to notice and affirm your strengths.
7. Start living in the moment – don’t doubt every move. Accept your decision as the best one right now.
This is one of those ideas where some person was like “Hehe, this might be silly.” And then struck fucking gold.
I never watch the stars there’s so much down here. So I just try to keep up with them. Red, orange, yellow flicker beat sparking up my heart.
Natalie Dormer & Lena Headey for Plan UK ’Because I’m A Girl’ campaign
My word, Madam, if I were brave enough, I would commission you a Colonel in one of my regiments.
I was just introduced to this incredible Twitter account