Mourn not for them, their trials are o’er,
And why weep for those who will weep no more?
For sweet is their sleep, though cold and hard
Their pillows may be in the old churchyard.
I know that it’s vain when our friends depart
To breathe kind words to a broken heart;
And I know that the joy of life is marred
When we follow lost friends to the old churchyard.
terra nova wash lieutenant washington commander taylor simone kessell made by me
- fuckyeahsimonekessell reblogged this from terranovaa
- tsheena reblogged this from female-fogbank
- tsheena likes this
- silent-knight1 likes this
- female-fogbank reblogged this from scarletalphabet
- female-fogbank likes this
- andrewkiernan likes this
- eyildr reblogged this from scarletalphabet
- whoruss-zahhak reblogged this from terranovaa
- whoruss-zahhak likes this
- terranovaa reblogged this from scarletalphabet
- iloverichardrahl reblogged this from scarletalphabet
- lovelytear likes this
- chu-chote said: K, so I stopped reading those lyrics, I was like “no, just NO!” too many sads.
- street-of-mercy said: This is the beautiful kind of heartbreaking. *sobs*
- street-of-mercy likes this
- makesometime likes this
- scarletalphabet posted this